Why Rent a Home from Rollingwood Management?
One of the most important decisions you should consider when deciding on a rental home is, "who is my landlord going to be?"
Rollingwood Management Inc. CRMC® has been providing property management services since 1986 and has rented to thousands of tenants just like you. We pride ourselves in being the most knowledgeable, courteous and customer service-oriented property management company in the area.
What does this mean for you?
- Properties are ready when you move in. We use only professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that work in your home is done right.
- You can send in a maintenance request through your tenant portal and check on it's statues.
- After every maintenance call you will receive a survey to let us know if you are satisfied with the work performed.
- Our phones are monitored 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance.
- You'll receive a Move-in Inventory and Condition form so you can properly document your home's condition at move in and avoid security deposit misunderstandings at move out.
- Your personal resident portal makes paying rent easy by accepting multiple payment options, the ability to view your payment ledger and set up email reminders.
- Maintenance contractors are insured professionals who must meet service standards set by us. Many have been giving our tenants excellent service for years.
- Before you move in, you will come to our office for a brief orientation. This will allow you time to ask any questions and go over important information designed to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease. We believe in a face-to-face meeting so everyone knows each other!
- All our Property Managers are licensed real estate professionals through the Texas Real Estate Commission, the Texas Association of Realtors, the Austin Board of REALTORS® and belong to the National Association or Residential Property Managers.
- Rollingwood Management Inc., holds the prestigious CRMC (Certified Residential Management Company®) designation from the National Association Residential Property Managers (NARPM®). This designation is held by only fifty-two property management. companies nationwide and is reflective of the professional commitment made to the residential management industry by Rollingwood Management.
We hope by providing all the services above that you will recognize that leasing with a quality driven property management company can make all the difference in your rental experience.