Property Management Blog
The Texas Association of Realtors® has approved our Property Manager, Diana Cuero, to receive their newest designation, the Texas Residential Leasing Specialist or TRLS®. This Texas-specific state-wide certification shows her commitment and dedication to the specialty of leasing and residential property management. The required coursework aided her in gaining further knowledge and training on current business issues impacting leasing, how to properly handle a lease transaction, and the in's and out's of the Texas Association of Realtors® residential Lease Agreement. She is part of a group of the first agents in the state to receive this industry-specific designation. Owners and tenants want the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and can guide them through the process. This commitment to education means higher quality services to our clients, their investments, and their residents.
- So, You Want To Be A Landlord?
- Property Manager receives Specialty Designation
- Property Tax Evaluation Nets our Owners over $94,000 in Savings!
- Staff Member Receives NARPM Certified Support Specialist Designation
- Capital Expenses Need Capital Reserves
- Michael Francis