Property Management Blog
We are excited to announce that the Texas Association of Realtors® has awarded our property manager, Christopher Francis, the prestigious Texas Residential Property Manager or TRPM® designation. This Texas-specific statewide designation is held by less than 1% of the 120,000 Realtors statewide. This shows Christopher’s commitment and dedication to the specialty of residential property management. The required coursework and 200 unit years (number of units managed per year) of property management experience have aided him in gaining further knowledge and training on current business issues impacting property management, how to mediate tenant relations, proper maintenance and the ins and outs of the Texas Association of Realtors® Property Management Agreement. Christopher also acquired the Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS) certification which is a required prerequisite to the TRPM designation. Congratulations Christopher!
- Texas Summer = AC Deaths
- Quality Vendors = Quality Repairs
- Property Manager Receives Specialty Management Designation - TRPM
- A Texas Summer and the Death of Air Conditioning Units....is Yours is Next?
- So, You Want To Be A Landlord?
- Property Manager receives Specialty Designation
- Michael Francis