Property Management Blog
The Texas Association of Realtors® has approved our property manager Diana Cuero to receive the Texas Residential Property Manager or TRPM® designation. This Texas-specific statewide designation is held by less than 1% of the 120,000 Realtors statewide. This shows Diana’s commitment and dedication to the specialty of residential property management. The required coursework and 200 unit years (number of units managed per year) of property management experience have aided her in gaining further knowledge and training on current business issues impacting property management, how to mediate tenant relations, proper maintenance and the ins and outs of the Texas Association of Realtors® Property Management Agreement. Diana also acquired the Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS) certification which is a required prerequisite to the TRPM designation.
- So, You Want To Be A Landlord?
- Property Manager receives Specialty Designation
- Property Tax Evaluation Nets our Owners over $94,000 in Savings!
- Staff Member Receives NARPM Certified Support Specialist Designation
- Capital Expenses Need Capital Reserves
- Michael Francis