Michael Francis, MPM®, RMP®, TRLS®, TRPM®email@example.com
Michael has been a landlord advocate, managing residential property in the greater Austin area since 1985. Property owner, real estate investor, instructor, and property manager, he is directly involved in the daily operations of Rollingwood Management, Inc. Michael moved to Austin in 1979 to attend the University of Texas. He has enjoyed volunteering for various community organizations, including Texas Special Olympics Board of Directors, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Austin, and Operation Blue Santa. He is a former Mayor and Council Member for the City of Sunset Valley Texas.
Michael and his wife, Carol, have two beautiful children, Christopher is a property manager at Rollingwood Management (yes, we're a family business) and, Sarah is a graduate student at Texas Women's University. Carol is a retired special education teacher for the Eanes Independent School District. Michael is an avid runner, snow skier, beekeeper, and treasures time with his family. Michael and Carol are longtime members of Austin Ridge Bible Church, its ministries, and its missions.
- 1986 Opened Rollingwood Management Inc.
- 1997 – 2003 Austin NARPM® Chapter Board of Directors
- 2001 RMP® Residential Management Professional designation - NARPM®
- 2003 Austin NARPM® Chapter President
- 2003 Member of the Year Award - Austin NARPM® Chapter
- 2006 MPM® Master Property Manager designation - NARPM®
- 2013 Certified Residential Management Company CRMC® designation - NARPM
- 2014 Austin Board of Realtors® Chair - Leasing and Property Management Committee
- 2014 Member of the Year Award - Austin NARPM® Chapter
- 2014 TRLS® Texas Residential Leasing Specialist designation - Texas Realtors Association
- 2015 Austin Board of Realtors® Chair - Leasing and Property Management Committee
- 2016 TRPM® Texas Residential Property Manager designation - Texas Realtors Association
- 2017 Austin Board of Realtors® Legislative Management Team - Property Management Liaison
- 2018 Austin Board of Realtors® Legislative Management Team Chair and the Audit Committee
- 2019 Austin Board of Realtors® Legislative Management Team and Audit Committee
- 2020 Austin Board of Realtors® Budget Committee
Deborah Thornton, CSS®firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah has been involved in real estate since 1983 when she began buying and selling investment properties in Oklahoma. Deborah says she enjoyed real estate so much that she received her real estate license and began a career in property management. After moving to Texas, she worked as a property manager and leasing consultant. She is also a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- 2017 - CSS® - Certified Support Staff specialist designation - NARPM - National Association of Residential Property Managers®
Deborah has served as a Board member of Boys Scouts of America Troop 146, the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center and a Westwood High School Band Mom. She has three boys, Jason, Bradley, and Nicholas who is an Eagle Scout. Deborah is the pleasant voice you hear when you call our office!
Pam Gardner, CPApgardner@rollingwoodmanagement.com
Pam has worked as an auditor in public accounting, in the banking industry and as a corporate accountant for several small to medium-sized companies. She received her Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Accounting from the University of Texas, in Austin.
Pam has three children: Zack, Kyle, and Emilie. She has served as the Treasurer for the Cub Scouts for many years, the accounting team at Redeemer Lutheran Church and as a Girl Scout Troop Leader. Pam met her husband, Dan, while interviewing at the University of Texas. They both love living in Austin and enjoy attending UT football (Hook Em), basketball and baseball games. They also enjoy gathering their family for outings to the Salt Lick (mmmmm), visiting Gruene, and (of course) the Oasis.
Chris Francis, TRLS, TRPMcfrancis@rollingwoodmanagement.com
Christopher graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management with a focus on Marketing. He joined the Rollingwood Management team as their Leasing Coordinator/Property Management Assistant for two years and then transitioned into the property manager position. He is a licensed Texas Real Estate agent, a member of the Austin Board of Realtors and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). He also holds the:
- 2015 TRLS - Texas Residential Leasing Specialist designation - Texas Realtors Association
- 2019 TRPM - Texas Residential Property Manager designation - Texas Realtors Association
He enjoys working with our clients and helping ensure that our residents are satisfied living in their homes. Christopher is a native Texan, born and raised in Austin. He enjoys jogging, canoeing, hiking, biking, reading science fiction, playing his trombone and visiting the beautiful Texas beaches.
Matt Speck, TRLS, TRPMmspeck@rollingwoodmanagement.com
Matt, was raised in Portland, OR, is a graduate of Concordia University where he earned a BA in education with an emphasis on mathematics. Matt has actively worked in real estate and property management since 2013. He enjoys real estate and believes in property ownership as a way to secure financial independence and create wealth. He is a licensed Texas Real Estate agent, a member of the Austin Board of Realtors and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- 2018 TRLS - Texas Residential Leasing Specialist designation - Texas Realtors Association
- 2020 TRPM - Texas Residential Property Manager designation - Texas Realtors Association
He and his wife enjoy the urban lifestyle and the beautiful surrounding Hill Country. In his leisure time, Matt enjoys soccer, classic cars, stand-up comedy, and spending time with his family. He also volunteers his time with CASA, an advocacy program for children in the foster care system.
Caleb began his real estate journey as an assistant property manager in 2009. He then moved up to managing a portfolio of properties and became a licensed real estate agent in 2011. Caleb is a highly reputable Realtor and property manager who cares about the success of his investors and tenants alike. He strives to demonstrate the highest level of integrity and commitment and bring a little fun into his workplace! “The service I bring to everyone is backed by the thoughtfulness that I would expect from someone in my position.”
- 2020 TRLS - Texas Residential Leasing Specialist designation - Texas Realtors Association
Caleb is a native Austinite and has seen the growth of our city first hand. He and his wife and have been married for 7 years and have two wonderful children. “We love traveling, road trips, camping, fishing, and boating on Lake Austin. And of course, being from Austin I love all types of tacos!”
Daniel is from Sacramento, California, and has lived in the greater Austin area since 1990. Daniel has been working as a maintenance technician in the real estate industry for over 25 years. “I’ve had the pleasure of working in the HOA industry, multifamily, condominium, and commercial industry. I’ve always worked diligently to provide exceptional work and exceptional customer service.” Daniel brings not only his years of experience but his passion for working with his hands and completing tasks right the first time!
Daniel enjoys fishing, golfing, and most all types of sports. Oh, and “Hook Em Horns!”
Max Pepper, a native Austinite, loves living in Austin and the Texas Hill Country! His sincere dedication and relentless commitment to providing only the highest level of security services to our office clearly sets him apart from the "pack" (sorry). No cats, squirrels, or deer, stands a chance with Max on patrol. Max enjoys playing fetch, dining on fine dog food, San Antonio Spurs basketball and University of Texas football. Hook em' Horns!