If this is a life threatening emergency call 911 immediately
Before You Send in Your Request
Before submitting your request, carefully review the following:
So that we can provide a quicker response, be as specific as possible when describing your issue. Requests such as “stove not working,” will cause a delay while we contact you for clarification. Also, if your contact information has changed, please update that.
IMPORTANT! Attaching a picture to the maintenance request is critical, it will help:
(a) Determining the best contractor needed
(b) Determining the urgency of your request, and
(c) Provides clarity (a picture is worth a thousand words) of your request
Routine requests are processed during normal business hours. If you do not hear from anyone within 1 business day, please call our office.
- As stated in the lease agreement, if you request work that is found to be the resident's responsibility, you will be billed for the cost of the work plus administrative charges.
- The vendors we use are not employees of Rollingwood Management. If a vendor fails to keep an appointment, does not complete a repair, does not follow up with another appointment (if needed to complete the job), or if you feel you have received unsatisfactory service, please let us know immediately. Your satisfaction is important to us!
- Vendors, will not enter your home if someone 17 years of age or younger is at home without adult supervision.
- If this is an emergency (as defined in your Tenant Handbook), call our office at 512 327-4451, select the maintenance option and follow the prompts. Someone will be contacted to return your call as quickly as possible.
- Non-emergency calls will be charged a $75.00 admin fee (refer to the Lease Agreement and the Tenant Handbook for assistance and clarification on defining a valid emergency), no exceptions.
- As per the Lease Agreement, a $75.00 administrative fee will be assessed to your account if any of the following occur when someone arrives at your home:
- Making an appointment but failing to be at the property at the scheduled time
- There is a non-kenneled dog in the house
- The key to the property does not work due to the changing of the locks by the tenant
- There is an underage child (17 or under) at the property