Maintenance Request (Non-Emergency)
~ COVID-19 MAINTENANCE NOTICE ~
ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES NOW IN AFFECT:
RESIDENTS, PLEASE SEND IN ONLY ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE REQUEST.
Watching the helpful maintenance videos may help you to resolve your issue yourself, there is a video link at the bottom of the page.
When sending in a maintenance request through your portal, you will receive an email from your property manager asking if:
- anyone in your household is ill,
- experiencing flu-like symptoms, or
- is currently under self-quarantine.
You must respond to the property manager's email before action will be taken. If we do not hear back from you, your request will be placed on hold.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we will only respond to the following maintenance at this time.
Here is a list of items that would be considered for prompt maintenance if you answered 'yes" to the illness questions:
- Broken locks on doors and windows
- Garage door not working
- No hot water
- No heat or no air conditioning depending on the current weather conditions
- A non-functioning toilet in a property where only one bathroom is available
- Leaks or flooding caused by sinks, toilets or bathtubs, roofs, pipes or windows
- Carbon monoxide alarm or smoke alarms not working
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Our team email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be doing our best to return all messages within 12-24 business hours.
Stay home and stay healthy! We appreciate your flexibility and cooperation while we work together through this uncertain time!
- The Rollingwood Management Team
Before submitting your request, carefully review the following:
So that we can provide a quicker response, be as specific as possible when describing your issue. Requests that are not specific (such as “stove not working”) will cause a delay while we contact you for clarification. If your contact information has changed, please update that for us.
IMPORTANT! Attaching a picture to the maintenance request is critical, it will help us:
(a) Determining the best contractor needed
(b) Determining the urgency of your request, and
(c) Provides clarity (a picture is worth a thousand words) of your request
Routine requests are processed during normal business hours. If you do not hear from anyone within 1 business day, please call our office.
- As stated in the lease agreement, if you request work that is found to be the resident's responsibility, you will be billed for the cost of the work plus administrative charges.
- The vendors we use are not employees of Rollingwood Management. If a vendor fails to keep an appointment, does not complete a repair, does not follow up with another appointment (if needed to complete the job), or if you feel you have received unsatisfactory service, please let us know immediately. Your satisfaction is important to us!
- We, or any of our vendors, will not enter your home if someone 17 years of age or younger is at home without adult supervision.
If this is an emergency (affecting life or causing property damage, injury to self or others is imminent), please call our office at 512 327-4451 and select the maintenance option to leave a message. Someone will be contacted to return your call as quickly as possible. NOTE: Non-emergency calls will be charged a $75.00 admin fee (refer to the Lease Agreement and the Tenant Handbook for assistance and clarification on defining a valid emergency), no exceptions. If necessary, call 911 BEFORE calling our office.
As per the Lease Agreement, a $75.00 administrative fee will be assessed to your account if any of the following occur when someone arrives at your home:
- Making an appointment but failing to be at the property during the scheduled time
- There is a non-kenneled dog in the house
- The key to the property does not work due to the changing of the locks by the tenant
- There is an underage child (17 or under) at the property
BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR REQUEST: See How to Quickly Resolve the Most Common Maintenance Problems