Property Management Blog
The National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) has approved our Office Manager, Deborah Thornton, to receive their designation, the Certified Support Specialist Texas or CSS®. This certification shows her commitment and dedication to the specialty of office operations for residential property management companies. The required coursework and service to the local NARPM chapter aided her in gaining further knowledge and training on property management office operations. Classes range from office operations, Fair Housing issues, and ethics in property management. This commitment to education means higher quality services to our clients, their investments, and their residents. Congratulations Deborah, we’re proud of you!
- Quality Vendors = Quality Repairs
- So, You Want To Be A Landlord?
- Property Manager receives Specialty Designation
- Property Tax Evaluation Nets our Owners over $94,000 in Savings!
- Staff Member Receives NARPM Certified Support Specialist Designation
- Michael Francis