Property Management Blog
Designation from the Texas Association of Realtors. The Texas Association of Realtors® has approved our property manager Peggy Smith and Michael Francis to receive their newest designation, the Texas Residential Leasing Specialist or TRLS®. This Texas-specific state-wide certification shows their commitment and dedication to the specialty of residential property management. The required coursework aided them in gaining further knowledge and training on current business issues impacting property management, how to mediate tenant and owner relations, and the in's and out's of the Texas Association of Realtors® Property Management Agreement. They are part of a group of the first 100 agents in the state to receive this industry-specific designation.
- So, You Want To Be A Landlord?
- Property Manager receives Specialty Designation
- Property Tax Evaluation Nets our Owners over $94,000 in Savings!
- Staff Member Receives NARPM Certified Support Specialist Designation
- Capital Expenses Need Capital Reserves
- Michael Francis