The Rollingwood Management Team
The knowledgeable staff of Rollingwood Management brings 100+years of combined property management experience to the success of your investment.
"The strength of our organization is our team, it's what makes us great."
- Michael Francis, Owner, and Broker
Michael has been managing residential property in the greater Austin area since 1985. Property owner, real estate investor, and property manager, he is directly involved in the daily operations of Rollingwood Management. Michael moved to Austin in 1979 to attend the University of Texas. He has enjoyed volunteering for various community organizations including Texas Special Olympics Board of Directors, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Austin, Operation Blue Santa and is a former Mayor and Council Member for the City of Sunset Valley Texas.
Michael and his wife, Carol, have two "awesome" children. Carol is a retired special education teacher for the Eanes Independent School District. Michael is an avid runner, snow skier, and treasures time with his family. Both Michael and Carol are also longtime members of Austin Ridge Bible Church, its ministries, and its missions.
- 1986 Opened Rollingwood Management Inc.
- 1991 Member - National Association of Residential Property Managers - NARPM®
- 1997 – 2003 Austin NARPM® Chapter Board of Directors
- 2001 RMP® Residential Management Professional designation - NARPM®
- 2003 Austin NARPM® Chapter President
- 2003 Member of the Year Award - Austin NARPM® Chapter
- 2006 MPM® Master Property Manager designation - NARPM®
- 2011 Austin Board of Realtors® Grievance Committee member
- 2013 Certified Residential Management Company CRMC® designation - NARPM
- 2014 Austin Board of Realtors® Chair - Leasing and Property Management Committee
- 2014 Member of the Year Award - Austin NARPM® Chapter
- 2014 TRLS® Texas Residential Leasing Specialist designation - Texas Association of Realtors
- 2015 Austin Board of Realtors® Chair - Leasing and Property Management Committee
- 2015 Approved instructor for Texas Real Estate Commission and Texas Association of Realtors
- 2016 TRPM® Texas Residential Property Manager designation - Texas Association of Realtors
- 2017 Austin Board of Realtors® Leasing and Property Management Committee
- 2017 Austin Board of Realtors® Legislative Management Team - Property Management Liaison
- 2018 Austin Board of Realtors® Legislative Management Team Chair and Audit Committee
- 2019 Austin Board of Realtors® Legislative Management Team and Audit Committee
Deborah had worked in real estate since 1983 when she began buying and selling investment properties in Oklahoma City. Deborah says she enjoyed real estate so much that she received her Real Estate license and began a career in property management. After receiving her Texas Real Estate License, she worked as a property manager/leasing consultant. She is also a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). She also holds the:
- 2017 CSS® Certified Support Staff specialist designation from NARPM®
Deborah has served as a Board member of Boys Scouts of America Troop 146, the Austin Pregnancy Resource Center and a Westwood High School Band Mom. She has three boys, Jason, Bradley, and Nicholas who is an Eagle Scout. Deborah is the pleasant voice you hear when you call our office!
Christopher graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management with a focus on Marketing. He joined the Rollingwood Management team as their Leasing Coordinator/Property Management Assistant for two years and then transitioned into the property manager position. He is a licensed Texas Real Estate agent, a member of the Austin Board of Realtors and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). He also holds the:
2015 TRLS -Texas Residential Leasing Specialist designation - Texas Association of Realtors
2019 TRPM - Texas Residential Property Manager designation - Texas Association of Realtors
He enjoys working with our clients and helping ensure that our residents are satisfied living in their homes. Christopher is a native Texan, born and raised in Austin. He enjoys jogging, canoeing, hiking, biking, reading science fiction, playing his trombone and visiting the beautiful Texas beaches.
Matt, was raised in Portland, OR, is a graduate of Concordia University where he earned a BA in education with an emphasis on mathematics. Matt has actively worked in real estate and property management since 2013. He enjoys real estate and believes in property ownership as a way to secure financial independence and create wealth. He is a licensed Texas Real Estate agent, a member of the Austin Board of Realtors and a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Matt holds the:
- 2018 TRLS® Texas Residential Leasing Specialist designation - Texas Association of Realtors
He and his wife enjoy the urban lifestyle and the beautiful surrounding Hill Country. In his leisure time, Matt enjoys soccer, classic cars, stand-up comedy, and spending time with his family. He also volunteers time with CASA, an advocacy program for children in the foster care system.
Pam has worked as an auditor in public accounting, in the banking industry and as a corporate accountant for several small to medium-sized companies. She received her Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Accounting from the University of Texas, in Austin.
Pam has three children: Zack, Kyle, and Emilie. She has served as the Treasurer for the Cub Scouts for many years, the Accounting Team at Redeemer Lutheran Church and as a Girl Scout Troop Leader for 7 years. Pam met her husband, Dan, while interviewing at the University of Texas. They both love living in Austin and enjoy attending UT Football and Baseball games. They also enjoy gathering their family for outings to the Salt Lick, Gruene, and the Oasis.
Antoine, a native Austinite, grew up in the family business working with his Dad and working with his hands. In 2015 he went in a different direction and started working in the maintenance field. He started as a maintenance technician for commercial high rise properties. Two years later he moved to a maintenance technician position for several industrial grade properties. With this growth and continued experience in maintenance, Antoine settled into residential and multifamily properties. “I love working in residential maintenance, the different challenges it brings and the interaction with our residents. I’m all about teamwork and getting the job done right.”
Antoine grew up in Austin and loves this city. A big-time sports fan, Antoine enjoys football, basketball, and bowling being some of his favorites. Antoine also played football on his high school team as a running back and middle linebacker. In basketball, he played point guard! Antoine especially enjoys being with his family and treasures their time together. As a daddy of little ones, he's a busy guy! During Antoine’s first few days on staff, a resident sent a glowing review of how they were delighted with Antoine's work and his "big smile."
Max Pepper, a native Austinite, loves living in Austin and the Texas Hill Country! His sincere dedication and relentless commitment to providing only the highest level of security services to our office clearly sets him apart from the "pack" (sorry). No cats, squirrels, or deer, stands a chance with Max on patrol. Max enjoys playing fetch, dining on fine dog food, San Antonio Spurs basketball and University of Texas football. Hook em' Horns!