Maintenance Request (Non-Emergency)
Before submitting your request, please carefully review the following:
So thjat we can provide you with a quick response, be as specific as possible when describing your problem. Maintenance requests that are not specific (such as “stove not working”) or have out-dated contact information will cause a delay while we contact you for clarification.
Attaching a picture of the maintenance item, it will help us in determining what type of contractor needs to be sent to you home.
Routine requests are processed during normal business hours. If you do not hear from anyone within 1 business day, please call our office.
- As stated in the lease agreement, if you request work that is found to be the resident's responsibility, you will be billed for the cost of the work plus administrative charges.
- The vendors we use are not employees of Rollingwood Management. If a vendor fails to keep an appointment, does not complete a repair, does not follow up with another appointment (if needed to complete the job), or if you feel you have received unsatisfactory service, please let us know immediately. Your satisfaction is important to us!
- We, or any of our vendors, will not enter your home if someone 18 years of age or younger is at home without adult supervision.
If this is an emergency (affecting life or causing property damage, injury to self or others is imminent), please call our office at 512.327.4451 and select the maintenance option to leave a message. Someone will be contacted to return your call as quickly as possible. NOTE: Non-emergency calls will be charged a $75.00 admin fee (refer to the Lease Agreement and the Tenant Handbook for assistance and clarification on defining a valid emergency), no exceptions. If necessary, call 911 BEFORE calling our office.
As per the Lease Agreement, a $75.00 administrative fee will be assessed to your account if any of the following occur when we arrive:
- Any tenant who makes an appointment, but fails to be at the property during the scheduled time
- There is a non-kenneled or unconstrained dog
- The key to the property does not work due to changing of the locks by the tenant
- There is an underage child (17 or under) unattended at the property
BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR REQUEST:
Many times maintenance requests are easily resolved with a little information. Before you submit your request, look through these short maintenance videos to see if your topic is covered. These issues are the ones that we see most often coming from our residents.