Property Management Blog
Designation from the Texas Association of Realtors. The Texas Association of Realtors® has approved our property manager Peggy Smith to receive their newest designation, the Texas Residential Property Manager or TRPM®. This Texas-specific state-wide certification shows her commitment and dedication to the specialty of residential property management. The required coursework aided them in gaining further knowledge and training on current business issues impacting property management, how to mediate tenant and owner relations, and the in's and out's of the Texas Association of Realtors® Property Management Agreement. She is part of a group of the first 100 agents in the state to receive this industry-specific designation.
- Texas Summer = AC Deaths
- Quality Vendors = Quality Repairs
- A Texas Summer and the Death of Air Conditioning Units....is Yours is Next?
- So, You Want To Be A Landlord?
- Property Manager receives Specialty Designation
- Property Tax Evaluation Nets our Owners over $94,000 in Savings!
- Michael Francis